HELI FISHING PROGRAM 2024
1 week fishing program
Full-service adrenaline trip for serious anglers
Comfortable stay at lodge
Dates and prices for 2024:
5.250 EUR / person. 4 – 6 persons / week.
What to Expect?
WORLD-CLASS FISHING, DAILY FLY OUTS AND COMFORTABLE LODGE STAY IN THE LAND OF THE MIDNIGHT SUN
Heli fishing is a completely new program offered by Arctic River Company – designed to take the experience to a complete new level. The heli fishing program is offered during July and August. Pre-defined trips can be booked directly Online and other weeks can be offered by contacting us. The trips are designed for 4 to 5 anglers per week.
Guests stay at a comfortable lodge with all meals included and fly out every day (1-2 night(s) in wilderness) to different fishing areas. We serve authentic arctic food that is unique for the area.
We fly out to different areas from 4 heli pads, covering a total of 12.500 km2, with over 6000 lakes and 6 major rivers. Dependant on local weather conditions and target species, we select different heli pads and destinations. Our guides are experts in arctic fish species and stay with the anglers throughout the trip.
During the summer, the sun doesn’t fall beneath the horizon for about 50 days. That’s called the midnight sun. In this period, hardcore anglers can fish around the clock under sunlight.
Welcome to join us for a trip of a lifetime!
HELI PROGRAM VIDEO
ITINERARY AND BOOKING
ITINERARY FOR HELI FISHING PROGRAM
– Total guests per week up to 5 anglers
– Length of trip 8 days, first day arrival and last day departure. 6 full fishing days.
– Pick-up at hotel, airport or city centre in Kiruna. Trip to and from Kiruna not included.
– All transports done by helicopter, car and boat.
– Comfortable stay at lodge, sauna available every day after fishing
– 1-2 night(s) in wilderness, we use heated tents of high quality that are spacious with camping beds
– Full-service, including all meals, coffee and tea. No alcohol is included.
– Targeted fishing decided with group on beforehand – options are brown trout, arctic char, grayling, pike and baltic salmon.
– Professional guides take care of everything in the wilderness
– Guests must bring warm personal clothing, sun glasses, toiletries and own sleeping bag. Overalls and sleeping bags can be provided to the guests, but needs to be agreed on beforehand.
– Fishermen should bring own fishing gear, but it can also be arranged by Arctic River Co (Must be agreed on beforehand).
– As an option, we can have a professional photographer join the group and create eternal memories of your fishing experience.
Payment terms for trips are:
– Deposit fee. 30% of the total price of the booking is invoiced in conjunction with the booking. The deposit is invoiced 14 days net. Payment instructions are provided on the invoice.
– Final payment. 70% of the total price of the booking needs to be paid 60 days prior to the trip in full. An invoice with the final payment is sent on beforehand.
The arctic weather can offer radical changes, so it is important that guests bring right kind of clothing. We provide detailed information to guests before the trips, so that they can prepare.
We discuss with all guests before the trip, which fish species will be the focus of the week. According to that, we decide on what areas to fish for and what we target.
Yes, we can offered tailored packages during July and August. Please contact us.