ICE FISHING - DAY TRIP
tour length: 4-5 hours
Operated by SkyArk Tours
ICE FISHING, SNOW MOBILES AMONG SNOW AND ICE
Join us on our exciting ice fishing day tour. The tour is suitable for guests that would like to try out winter fishing in the arctic, but also for more experienced anglers.
We transport out guests with our heated SkyArks out to fishing lakes, where you can enjoy the silence and the exciting fishing and breathtaking landscapes, whilst being in the comfort of the SkyArk.
We target different target species such as brown trout, arctic char, perch, greyling and white fish. You name it. Arctic game is waiting for you.
- Transfers by car is included if staying in hotel in Kiruna city centre or Jukkasjärvi
- Take-off 09.30 am from SkyVillage
- Overall and winter boots available upon request
- The tour is 4-5h in total (1-1,5h sightseeing from our SkySled + 3-3,5h IceFishing)
- Coffee break includes warm blueberry juice, coffee, tea or hot chocolate
- Lunch is included – Grilled Salmon, Njala (bread), Shrimp salad and dessert will be served. Both vegeterian and vegan options available if requested
- Min 2 and max 8 people per tour (Children under 4 y.o. are not recommended to join the tour as they might get bored)
- Available from December 1st – March 31st.